Search This Blog
Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Hi Family
We are back from Thanksgiving in Brisky Canyon. It was very fun. We drove there with Rilee and Tommy. We learned to Priceline hotels on their special deals feature and got a great deal. We also saw Breaking Dawn II in Boise. It was fun and well done but violent (beyond my level) and, of course, silly. We enjoyed it (once). At the ranch we played out of doors a lot, in spite of the rain. It was beautiful there, cool, misty and green. We would like to always visit there and have so much fun. They have put a giant roof from the house over the spa. It blocks the stars, sadly, but keeps the hot mist pleasantly over the hot tub. I liked it. Grandparents slow down and get older. Sorry about that. It wish it were different. They have created a fun and beautiful retreat for us all, and a few dogs that no one else wanted. I want it to last forever.
Okay, we created a Christmas list. We have done it by couples this year. This family couple is yours to remember in your own little way at Christmas time. Please have fun and don't stress about it.
Danny and Jenni have Rilee and Tommy
Alex and Brynna have Dawn and Tyler
Rilee and Tommy have Alex and Brynna
Tyler and Dawn have Agata and Travis
Agata and Travis have Danny and Jenni
Hope that is fun for you.
Jakson has turned eight years old and is getting baptized this coming weekend. Dennis and I are flying to Seattle on Saturday. I hope Trader Joes has peppermint Christmas marshmallows. I love them. We have a TJ in town now, but the lines are crazy. Not doing it until the madness is over.
We look forward to seeing Travis. And we will miss Agata. So much. We saw Lincoln (Spielberg's) last night. Somewhat of a disappointment to us. I came home after almost three hours and felt like I had been doing homework the whole time. But the acting is great. Hopefully Travis is up to seeing "Lincoln, Vampire Killer" in our home theatre when he comes. I need a good historical laugh.
Merry Christmas to you all. Here's my advice. Figure out what you enjoy about Christmas and do it. Figure out what you don't enjoy and minimize it. We watched Home Alone on Sunday. It was so fun. I really enjoyed that. And I look forward to less shopping and more cooking in the kitchen while listening to Christmas music.
Keep in touch. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment