Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Mayan Day

Hi Family, We are still alive and well. We returned last Tuesday from Jakson's baptism. It was wonderful. Everyone is doing well and enjoying Seattle. Tommy and Rilee left yesterday for Idaho Falls. Alex and Brynna left a few days earlier for Fort Collins. (they were ahead of the snow storm.) Travis arrives the day after Christmas. We look forward to that. Dawn and Rilee and I shopped at City Creek on Monday. I had a great time. Then in the evening Dennis and I went back to town for the Madeleine Cathedral Choir concert. We met Rilee and Tommy. We saw Tommy's office and were very impressed. We also saw the candy windows back in their old place in front of ZCMI. Danny needs pictures for my calendar. Please help him. Here's wishing Agata a very happy Christmas. We will miss her. We have really been blessed this year. It's hard to take it all in. We have so many good memories. Keep in touch and share your holidays with us, please. Love, Mom

No comments: