How is everyone doing? We are doing good here- recovering from sunburn and trying to get my research rolling. It's been slow going. Time always seems to slip by so fast here. Brynna updated the blog yesterday. She posted a bunch of pictures from our film camera which I think turned out really cool. Check it out.
Here is Brynna's note on it:
---
I did it! I finally updated our blog!!
There are several new posts, not at all in correct chronological order of when the events actually occurred, but who cares, right?
Here's the link again: http://alexandbrynna. tumblr.com/
I think I've got the hang of it, so the next posts won't be as long coming as these ones were.
Love you all!
Brynna and Alex
(P.S. Alex is currently working on putting in a 'comments' section--that should be up soon. Also, it seems that the internet browser Safari may not be able to interpret our format correctly--apparently a lot of the pictures are being squished. We're also working on figuring that out, but until then it may be better to view the pictures on a different browser, such as Chrome)
2 comments:
Nice photos! My question is, does Alex spend a lot of time trimming his facial hair, because dang, that was a well trimmed mustache.
Not at all-- that is all natural. My facial hair is very well-behaved.
Post a Comment