All the best wishes and hope for many happy returns!
Here in Warsaw we are trucking along, I'm settling into a nice research routine and Agata's almost got a job, more on that once it is secure. Our most exciting news is our wedding planning, we are narrowing in on an exact date and will send out Savehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif the Date invites soon.
I'll try to troll the interwebs for cheap flying shenanigans over the next few months. For now here is one option: http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/58794/chase-250-cashback-with-new-chase-freedom-credit-card-approval-after-spending-500-in-3-months.
I did this card last year and got the money; the good part is that this one has no annual fee, unlike many of these one-time-big-reward-cards, so you don't have to worry about remembering to cancel it.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the job prospects and wedding. When is the best time to buy tickets to Europe? How? We are looking forward to this.
Post a Comment