Search This Blog

Monday, October 03, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler!

This might be our last beautiful summer/fall day and it's also Tyler's birthday. We are going to pick up hamburgers and milkshakes and have lunch at Sugarhouse Park to celebrate. After a hard winter delayed summer, we have enjoyed the last two months so much. Alex and Brynna were here to watch conference with us. Rilee and Tommy and Dawn and Tyler and family came for dinner after. The girls loved eating ice cream cones outside. Near the end, they traded cones and enjoyed each others ice cream. Tyler said he has made peace with the long cold winter and might be ready to face another one. I'm not sure I'm ready. We all want fresh garden tomatoes all year long.

Dad and I are going to Florida on the 16th of October. We will be back on Friday. Danny and Jenni and boys will be here for a couple of days starting this Sunday. We look forward to seeing them. We are all looking forward to Travis and Agata's wedding and wedding plans. I am offering a party here when they both can come for those who can't travel to Poland.

Have a great day and Happy Birthday to Tyler!

Love, Mom

No comments: