Search This Blog

Sunday, April 03, 2011

New Blog Look!

Hello all,

In an effort to contribute to the efforts to renew interest in the blog, I have updated the template to a more modern style that can be customized. I have also changed everyone's status so that everyone can edit the look of the blog, change settings, etc. Here are a couple new features you may wish to take advantage of:

- Post via email! Just send an email to danandjenni.blogpost@blogger.com and the email will show up as a blog post. You can also attach photos. This will allow you to post with your phone when you are out on the road.

- New search bar at the top of the blog! Now you can easily search for a past blog.

- Blog list - feel free to add any other blogs to this list that you think might be of interest.

Enjoy!

Danny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet! was just thinking it was about time for a change. This thing has been trucking for almost 5 years now!

Jolene said...

Thanks, Danny. I have so much to learn. It looks good. Jakson as Darth Vader makes my day.