Alex is in Fort Collins with Brynna. We won't see Brynna until sometime in May when they will come to do bridal photos here. Alex is coming back on Saturday morning. Meantime we have a day of cold Spring today and tomorrow is stormy winter. I think I will try to do some yard work today.
Anybody planning on watching the royal wedding tomorrow at 4:00 a.m.??? I think they will be replaying it all day.
Tommy and Rilee are back from a weekend in Idaho Falls. They enjoyed it and the weather was pretty good for travel. Rilee has a little break from the pressures of finals and papers, but is still very busy with internships and her job. We saw them last night at Settebello. We had pizza with Dawn's folks, George and Sheri. Dawn and the girls came and Tyler sat down with us for a while. I love the salads there.
I haven't heard from Travis, Agata, Danny and Jenni and boys for a while. I need to call them.
Dad is feeling a little better. The doctor thought he had a huge dose of hayfever that was contributing to his illness. Hopefully things will improve now.
We had a good visit with Dad's Aunt Lee and her husband, Ray, last week. They made us a meal of beans and ham and potatoes and cornbread. It was delicious. Lee is only a couple of years older than Dad, maybe four years. They own an RV and have travelled all over Route 66 for the last 60 plus days.
I have book club tonight. I'll be glad to get this over with, even though I enjoy it. Wow! its feels like we are so busy. I'm still enjoying thinking about our trip to the south. I read the book "The Widow of the South." There are so many different versions of the Civil War. We really got a taste of the southern one when we went. The truth is, it was a family war.
The daffodils and tulips are blooming. That means the wedding is approaching. It will be fun to see all of you. Keep in touch!
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment