Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Scenic Byways and Vampires

Oct. 16, 2007

If you look up National Scenic Byways Program, there are maps and descriptions of scenic byways roads. Stevens Pass is a Scenic Byway. I guess Utah is trying to get the Legacy Highway named a scenic byway. Some say "why"? But the wetlands, salt ponds and marshes are supposed to be unique. Not exactly like Stevens Pass.

I finished the book Twilight. Very interesting. The Northwest is apparently a haven for not only Sasquatch, but for vampires. And who knows what else. I think I'm going to Barnes and Noble to buy the next book......after all it is October.

Tonight it might snow. I need to go pick tomatoes before all the daylight is gone. Dawn and Tyler made the best salsa last night with the few tomatoes left in their garden. They left things in big chunks and added feta cheese chunks. It was delicious.

Tommy's car is under repair. We finally took it to tunex and found out it had a leak in the manifold intake. It isn't an expensive repair at all, just a paper gasket, but it was driving the computer crazy and the car didn't run. I am definitely sold on paying for the computer diagnosistics.

Hope you are all doing better and the colds are gone. We love you!

No comments: