Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Portraits from the Reunion

I think you can figure out who these people are. Dennis, Tommy and Travis just got back from an interesting trip to the Uintahs. They were trying to follow a river and fish, but ended up seeing a river from the top of a gorge (the river was at the bottom). I think they had fun anyway. Hopefully Danny and Jenni are having fun in Hawaii (and the boys, too). I hope all is going well with Agata's move to the U.S. Only a few more weeks until she's here! We are still very hot. It's unusual. The weather doesn't change much, although we have a lot more wind now. I will never complain about clouds and rain again. The Currit family is growing: Miranda had a baby girl named Sadie Marie. Nate and Amy had a girl name Isabel. I can't remember the middle name. Paul and Eleanor should have a little boy soon. I talked to Nate Currit the other night. Amy's uncle ended up spending the weekend at the same wedding Tommy went to in St. Louis. It's great to have a name that people recognize as unique and great to know most of our relatives.

Tommy has sunstroke, Travis is doing okay, and Dennis is mowing the lawn. I, of course, am blogging. We had a great dinner with Tyler Wednesday at the Chinese-Vietnamese restaurant by his house. He brought a friend, Dawn, who was fun to visit with. The food there is very fresh and good.

Way to go, Alex, on inviting the Governor to church. I picture Hillary Clinton, only brunette.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: