Search This Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Blog from Mom Without Pictures

Aug. 2, 2007

No, wait. I have more pictures to put up.

I just took Tommy to the airport. He's flying to St. Louis for his friend Carl's wedding. It will be quite the adventure. I hope it's really fun for him. I'm sure it will be fun to be with Carl again. Dad and I are still trying to recover from our many road trips, even though we enjoyed them so much. It was so exciting to realize that not only were we in a big tent in Granny's meadow, but that Danny and Jenni and Jak and Oliver would be driving down the lane any minute. We had a great time.

Things are still growing here, in spite of the heat and our absences. Even the rabbit has survived. We have a lot of zucchini. A lot. We are looking forward to seeing Tyler this weekend. He had a big restaurant barbecue for employees last weekend. Considering how good the food is on a regular basis, I'm sure that was special.

We'll see Travis next week and Agata about four weeks after. Tommy comes home on Monday. Dad and I are enjoying ourselves. We have such good neighbors and friends. We love to see each one of you, and also enjoy our times home alone.

All three of us who were reading Harry Potter finished it. It was long and very cleverly written. Maybe someday there will be a sequel based on the Epilogue. Anyway, it made the summer fun.

Travis, hope you got your package........

Mama

No comments: