Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!

June 1, 2016

June 3 is Travis' birthday.  The way things are going, I wanted to post that ahead of time.

No babies yet.  Tyler and Dawn have had a month of alarms and stress.  Dawn and Lilah had strep and coughs.  Dawn was in the hospital twice with bleeding.  She is taking it very easy until the baby is delivered by caesarean section sometime around the end of July or first of August.  We have worried a lot about her health and the baby's health the last few weeks.

Rilee is looking great and feeling great.  She and I did some shopping at City Creek on Memorial Day.  Somehow City Creek always feels like a party, especially on a holiday.  I was introduced to Chik-fil-e lemon slushees.  Oh they were good.  Also Eva's French Bakery had morning rolls!  No baby news yet.  I'm betting on this coming Monday.

Dennis is at work in Clearfield today.  I'm surprised he didn't take his Honda Pilot.  We are enjoying that car.

Danny and Jenni are so close to finishing their basement rooms.  They are waiting now for carpet.

Alex is done with tests and graduation activities.  He had a fun week with Cornell graduation.

So Happy Birthday Travis!  Hopefully we can talk to you soon.

Love, Mom
.


No comments: