HAPPY Birthday to Rilee on August 31! What a busy time of the year! She and Tommy were camping in Idaho with her family. Dad and I were tackling projects here at home (finally). Seems like the flooded bedroom won't go away on its own. Dad has made a lot of progress with it. I'm trying to clean out the laundry room, which has become the default place (sort of like that room in Harry Potter). We haven't been home to do these things this summer.
Anyway, We love you Rilee and hope you had a good time on your birthday.
Travis has been in Krakow (I hear the sighs) with some friends from work. He stayed in a little village then visited the salt mines and Wawel. Agata went to Lodz to visit her mother.
Danny and Jenni and boys arrived home safely. I'm sure they don't even want to think about another car ride to Utah soon.
Alex has started school at Cornell. He will soon be very, very busy. Brynna has been sewing and fixing up their apartment. She enjoys Ithaca.
Tyler and Dawn are busy with Laurel starting kindergarten (successfully so far) and hot summer still going on. Someone told me today that they predict a cold winter for Utah. You've got to be kidding.
Tommy is preparing for his leg of Danny's 100 mile race at the end of September. It's a good excuse to work out.
Dad and I are going to Laguna Beach at the end of September. I look forward to that.
love you all
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment