We wish we could be there to celebrate it with you! We had such a good time with you in Bear Lake. All is good around here. It is a Sunday and we are getting ready to go to our inner city ward. Jo is very busy getting dinner ready and I am being lazy. Just got off Skype with Travis. Not much news to report but they seem to be doing quite well. Jo and I are looking forward to seeing you at the 100 mile run. We have to leave on Saturday as we fly out to Laguna Beach at 11 Sunday morning. Jo and I are really looking forward to that week in California. I have to go to a conference all day, but I still have several hours that I can hang out on the beach. I am hoping the water is warm enough that I can do some body surfing and generally play around. Jo likes to hang out in Laguna Beach as there are some art museums and interesting shops. Also, just hanging out and walking on the beach never gets old.
How are the boys liking school? Laurel just started kindergarten and, from all reports, is really enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment