Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Early Fall

Agata and I are back in rainy Warsaw after our vacation in Spain. Spain's an amazingly beautiful place that was a ton of fun to visit. We were pretty lame with the picture taking but I'd love to tell you all about it - call me some time.

Sounds like you'll have a blast at the cabin - would love to be there. It's the time of year for me to buy my tickets home for Christmas. Our company closes down from Dec. 21st to Jan. 4, so I'll be coming within those dates. I'm pretty inflexible on the dates, but I'd still love to know your plans. In past years we've all descended on Utah after the 26th - if it's looking like that for this year, and Danny and Jenni plan on staying in Seattle, perhaps I'll fly into WA and see them and the Grandparents before flying from Spokane to SLC around the 25th.

Let me know, and have a ton of fun!!

- Travis


2 comments:

Jolene said...

other than wishing we were in Washington with you, this sounds good!

Jolene said...

Bring Agata