Hello fam,
Happy Easter! Hope you had a Bunny of a time. We successfully had our basket blessed at the cathedral and had a big breakfast with lots of meats and eggs and stuff at Agata's Aunt's house. They are greatly looking forward to having you all here for the wedding. We have some good leads on lodging for y'all. I think I know everyone's arrival dates, but I would love to know more about departure plans -- mainly how long does everyone have for touring Poland? When do you need to get to your next destination (and where is that)?
In other news, I've been busy doing things aside from what I should be :) I got a huge translation for a museum that takes up most of my time. In the remainder I've been learning some web technologies and having a ton of fun. My latest project has been a little script to do something useful with notes you take on the Kindle. Check out my full description here: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2034911#post2034911 and let me know if it works for y'all and what your dream features for sth would be. My original motivation was to come up some way to transfer Kindle highlights to the kind of Great Thoughts journals people used to keep by hand of favorite quotes they would come across while reading. I think thats what I'll work on next, a nice way to extract those highlights and format them a la 19th century handwritten diary.
Much Love, and a Very Wet Ĺmigus-Dyngus Day,
TC
PS I added some books to our Dropbox shared folder. check them out, I'll comment on them later.
1 comment:
I wish I understood how to highlight my kindle. And to some downloaded books come with someone elses highlights included?? I've bought some that have highlites. What's up with that?
Post a Comment