Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Festivus

Hello one and all! Just wanted to post a question/comment request out to everyone. I think there are only a few of us that are going to be in the same locale on Thanksgiving day, but I talked with Jenni, and her and Danny will be in Utah the weekend before. So we were thinking that we should have a Currit feast that weekend before Thanksgiving and hopefully catch some people before they leave town (namely me and Rilee...).

Since we will be having a traditional Thanksgiving dinner on the actual day, we were thinking that maybe this dinner could be the non-traditional Thanksgiving we have always talked about. Like who actually likes turkey? Who would rather have honey-baked ham, or duck, or huge mountains of slowly cooked ribs? Huh? Huh?

Anyway, I thought this would be a good format to start giving suggestions on what we could have at this dinner. So start posting what you would want!

Or say its a dumb idea.

Travis and Agata, feel free to post as well!

No comments: