I'm writing this to inform anyone reading this month's Currit Chronicles that Dennis and I were on the trip over Labor Day, and we are still breathing, talking, making some sort of impact, at least on each other. We were there.
Agata sent some pictures of their apartment. It was very modern and nice. I can't tell the size, but the layout looked good. It might be a hard place to leave. But they must. We are looking forward to Christmas (and Thanksgiving).
The kitchen remodel is going well. The work of measuring and imagining it is in full progress. Once we get to the destruction-construction stage, we have to know what we are doing.
No more daily Deseret News!! How will I ever eat my breakfast? What has happening to my life? Half the folks don't have land-line telephones, no daily paper, nothing to watch on tv. Deseret News will be on line and delivered or mailed once a week. It's not the same.
Jak started school. He has a friend name Amir. He likes his teacher. Things are going well.
l will post more news later. Love you all!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment