How is everyone doing? I thought I would throw an update up on here about how the summer has been so far. One word can pretty much describe it:
Busy.
It has been insanely busy. It is definitely wearing me out.
Besides that it has been a lot of fun. Brynna is surviving and starting to really love it here. On Wednesday the we will travel with the group to Cambodia until Tuesday the 15th. On the 15th me and Brynna and a smaller group ofstudents currently interning in Cambodia will travel down the Mekong to some small villages along the Mekong delta in Vietnam. We will spend 3 days there and then travel to Ho Chi Minh City, where we will spend 2 days (during which we will go to what the Vietnamese call the "American war" museum). Then we will come back to Chiang Mai, Thailand. Roughly two weeks later we leave about a 3-4 day trip to Laos.
All in all I'm really looking forward to all this traveling. We are going to see some pretty amazing places. I'll make sure to post some photos.
Anywho, I got to go to bed. Love you all!I'll leave you with a couple pictures ofThailand so far.
This is us on the way to an orphanage some of the students are working at.

nothing beats a water buffalo ride through rice fields, right?
3 comments:
it is supposed to say "on Wednesday the 9th we will travel to Cambodia"
it is supposed to say "on Wednesday the 9th" we will leave for Cambodia.
Great pictures! What an adventure. Take care and live through it!
Post a Comment