Travis made it to Paris. They have had their adventures in a short thirty six hours, including stomach flu and a few stitches, but I think things are going better. It is possible to get medical care in Paris. I was relieved to find that out.
It's hot and windy outside. Soon a cold wind will blow and a storm will come. We have storms every day this week. I'm going camping with the girls in the ward in two weeks. It's becoming clear to me that it will rain on us. Of course. That's the weather of May and June. I hope we can all tough it out. (me especially).
We are going to have a little bbq with Tyler, Dawn, Rilee and Tommy tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Dawn and the girls went to the zoo today. Aren't zoo passes great?
Danny's been a bit sick. He's still going to run the marathon in a few weeks. Jenni is running the half marathon. I've read most of Chi Walking. I'm going to keep trying to figure it out. It's kind of confusing. Maybe I do it already! Wouldn't that be nice.
Take care everyone. A little news is very welcome (pictures, too).
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment