Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christmas

Okay, I know you don't want to think about it, but all I want for Christmas (besides games, parties, letters, and fun) is a family calendar with photos and birthdays. I don't know how to make it, but I could try. I would be glad to help fund it. I think it's too much to ask anyone who has had a baby this year to make it. I am on the verge of stumbling through some computer program myself to make one. Stop me if you want. Help me if you can.

Thought you might like to know.

2 comments:

Danny said...

I'm on it Jo. Just sit back and wait for Christmas morning (If you have any pictures you want me to include make sure you send them to me-I'll definitely get some off the blog). Last year was Danny's year to make it...:)
Jenni

Tommy said...

When is the due date of sending in pics?