Search This Blog

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Agata

Happy Birthday on Monday (is that right? the tenth of March?) to Agata. We hope you have a special day. We'll have to celebrate this weekend when we come to Seattle (hopefully with beautiful Spring weather). I wish we could stay longer. Somebody made really trim flight plans when they weren't seeing very well. Now the tickets are too expensive to change. It would be cheaper to just come again, so we will have to do that.

I hope Travis is taking some photos of the craft fair and Agata's projects. I wonder what the other booths were displaying? Good luck!

I think Agata's mom might be coming in the summer. Do we know when? Alex is talking about flying into Seattle from Thailand on August 10, then flying home. He leaves about May 10. Tyler and Dawn would like to come up to the reunion. The reunion is getting smaller and smaller, so I'm not worried if we have our own reunion at Granny's when it's convenient.

So many events this Spring! Tommy graduates, Travis graduates, Alex is most probably going to Thailand. He has a scholarship to pay for his Spring and Summer semesters. (are seasons captialized?). Tommy goes to New York on an internship and Tyler and Dawn are getting married! They are coming out tomorrow to work with Tommy on designing the invitations. Dad and I need to book some kind of vacation as far away as American Airlines can take us. Oh yeah, Jenni and Danny find out if their baby is a boy or a girl, and Danny runs in the Boston Marathon! Of course, the hottest issue is what do I wear to the wedding???? (only to me. panic. I'm thinking of an outfit that is totally comfortable and that Laurel can drool on.)

The adventures continue. Call us and let us know how you are doing. We love all of you and pray for you all of the time.

Love, Mom

2 comments:

agata said...

Thank you, it's on Tuesday. i sold two hats, one virtual hat ( which doesn't exist yet but it's coming - I got a special commission from Jenni) and two necklaces. I earned 115 dollars! I guess it's not bad for my first time and considering that not that many people came. Thanks to Jenni again and to Jak, who had most fun of all of us:)

agata said...

you will find some pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/niemorka/UndergroundMarket?authkey=Gv1sRgCKLz-P7S-5uXRw&feat=directlink