hey there, I am posting as Travis, but it's me, Agata ( I forgot my password, as usually). It is just to et you know that you can check out our brand new blog that I have just created. It is for me and my two friends with whom we will take part in this Art and Craft market in March. There are some pictures of my beads, nothing special, but if you are bored you can check it out. I made this blog because the vendors are required to have a website and, since I have no idea how to create one, I decided to just set up a blog. Enjoy.
Agata
http://www.chainsandfeathers.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Aunt Kathy and Emily would like to try to come. Where is the craft fair at and what time? Her email is kcurrit@hotmail.com. I wish I could be there. Good luck!
cool, I will send them an e mail with all the information
the market is next Saturday, March 7th at 4745 17th Avenue NE. It starts at 10 and goes on until 5PM.
Post a Comment