Here's a new recipe from Sunset Magazine for a "healthy" dessert. I think it sounds delicious, but I haven't tried it. You put peeled grapefruit pieces in an oven proof dish, sprinkle brown sugar on the top, broil until sugar is warm and bubbly, then top with a dollop of Greek yogurt. It reminds me of Jenni's dates with Greek yogurt. I was going to try it today, but ran out of time to search for Greek yogurt.
We hope you are doing well. St. Agata name day is this week. Congratulations, Agata, and Danny's birthday is Thursday. Tommy is here recovering from a week of influenza officially diagnosed by medical experts. We have two snowstorms coming in, one tonight and one tomorrow. Keep 'em coming. I don't want to hear "drought" again.
Dawn's Mom has pretty serious surgery tomorrow. We hope all goes well. Dawn and Tyler tried to be there for her surgery last week, but it literally got cancelled at the last minute. That's got to be rough. She had to wait a week. Please remember them in your prayers. I don't think they will make it back for this new scheduled surgery.
Alex finally got his emails. For two weeks he wasn't receiving anything. I kept thinking maybe I was hitting the "send" button wrong. I guess he got five copies of his newsletter. He will write Tuesday night.
Our whole city has been paying their respects to President Gordon B. Hinckley. His funeral was today. The spontaneous love and reverence has been beautiful to see.
We miss all of you and hope you are doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment