Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy St. Agata Day

Today is Agata's Name Day. Congratulations to all of the Agata's all over the world. (and especially our Agata.) I wish we could all get together tonight and have a big party. Maybe we will soon. I hope.

Alex writes tonight. Hopefully his email account will work. We went to La Frontera last night. It was very cold outside. We got plates of hot spicy Mexican food then came home and read and enjoyed the night. Today is sunny, but tomorrow it snows. I'm trying to catch up on all my reading before Spring comes with all of the wonderful work outside. I've dreamed of reading a book for so long that I'm really enjoying it.

Tommy's feeling better. He was pretty sick. Dawn's Mom came through her surgery. It was successful. We're grateful for that.

I wonder what the weather is like in Poland and how Barbara is doing this winter?

Happy Birthday to Danny soon!

No comments: