Search This Blog

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Some News

Megumi had a baby girl. She's 8lbs, some ounces, and is named "Kiko" which means precious baby. All is well. I'm sure Meg is glad to have her here. The name is pronounce Ky-Ko.

We saw a movie that made me laugh the other night. I think that most movies that are supposed to be funny, aren't. But some things make me laugh. It's called "Death Becomes Her" with Meryl Streep, Goldie Hawn, and Bruce Willis. I didn't even recognize Bruce Willis. I think he does a good job. It's pretty dark and weird, but a great satire. Goldie Hawn reminds me a bit of Agata.

Tommy is packing up to go back to school. Danny and Jenni and boys made it home safely. Last night the wind blew hard here and it snowed and rained. I think we are supposed to get our regular Sunday storm tomorrow (2:00 Church!). Travis and Agata arrived safely from Poland, Sandy, and the airport.

Alex is busy as usual. He really works hard. I'm sure you're all enjoying his letters. He writes again on Tuesday night.

We miss you and love you! Thanks for sharing Christmas with us!

No comments: