Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I do have resolutions. I just haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do them. We miss all of you. Christmas was so much fun. I guess I need to put the high chair and toys away. Are you sure Oliver and Jak aren't coming back soon?

Isn't January a dose of reality? I still want to read, but I go several days when I'm too busy. I've started the book on Poland. Actually I'm in the middle. It's very interesting. (the one by James Michener.) Tommy gave me a great little biography for Christmas and I'm waiting to get to the third vampire book. I thought January was my month! Maybe it still is.

Papa Herb was in the hospital the other night with chest pains. They can't really figure out what it was. I asked Dennis if he was sledding or chopping wood, and Dennis said, of course! But the pain was very disturbing. It looks like it wasn't a heart attack, maybe a pulled muscle.

I hope Agata is feeling better. Travis is very busy with his project this quarter.

I'm sure Tommy is very busy, too.

Our papers are full of the new Cottonwood Mall project Danny's company will be working on. That's kind of a swampy, creek-fed piece of property and is on a hill. I wonder what problems will present?

Take care and keep in touch.

Netflix just delivered two unseen John Wayne westerns. Perfect. Dad will be excited.

Love, Mom

No comments: