Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas

Wow, crazy. Its December already. I think that we should skip drawing names as well. I am already planning just getting everyone gifts anyway. Travis, I like your list. I have been having Starcraft cravings lately, we will have to hit that up. Are the computers still networked in the basement? Anyway, I haven't had much time to think of a Christmas list. I must be pretty content, actually...
Any type of movie is always appreciated, burned off the computer or new or whatever.
Mac video games...
Any kind of photoshop/illustrator CS3 book...
Anything artsy. . .
Movie theatre giftcards
A cool beanie, thats not too tight
Good loafing time with the fam, maybe over a cheese and cracker fest
Anyway, thats all. Suprises work. I hope all of you like toothpaste, cuz thats what you're getting. Oh, and I don't think a beard contest will work, since I have finals up until the 21st of December (BYU and their Nazi like hatred for manly facial hair grrrr...) But a mustache contest may work, and we would all be on equal groud since pa shaved his off. (Mustaches or fine with BYU, but beards aren't. Have they seen a pedophile watch list lately???)
Any ways. See you all in a few.
Tommy

No comments: