Ok, so I am into the second week of school here at ol' brigham U, and thought it was time to post my schedule so you all know what I am up to. Here it is:
Comms 317: Media Research
Comms 300: Media Law and Ethics (Ugh, this has to be the driest and most boring class created)
Comms 330: Advertising Design Concepts 1 (This class Rocks! So far it has been great)
English 359: The Short Story
And that about does it. Should work out to be a good year! I am happy to be able to just take major classes. I am sad that that is my last English class to finish up my minor. I don't know what I am going to do without at least one English course every semester from here on out...
Oh, for those who care, I purchased a fine machine in the form of an iMac, the new version. It is pretty suped up, and it will be delivered by the end of the month. Its like Christmas in September. i won't lay out the specs here, for fear of boring everyone, but if you care to know them, just write a comment... Go Cougars.
No comments:
Post a Comment