Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

BIRTHDAY THANKS

September 30, 2015

Thanks Family for your text, phone calls, gifts on my birthday.  I really appreciate it.  It all felt like 'gifts of the heart', which is what matters the most.  I wish you could all have gone to dinner with us last night.  We went to a Peruvian restaurant on State Street and had a fun dinner then played Quiddler after.  In the afternoon dad and I went to see Antman.  So for my birthday, will you all take some time off and go see Antman?  Kick back, relax, and laugh a little.  It was perfectly enjoyable.  This summer has been full of activities and travel.  We look forward to more of the same and the birth of our dear Finn.  By the way, I really enjoyed the weekend at Danny's race in Bear Lake.  I don't think he did, but I had a lot of fun.  Kind of missing the baby and kids, but it was great.

Take care and keep in touch.

Love, Mom


No comments: