Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Book of Mormon Challenge

April 15, 2014


Greetings family.  Still a beautiful gentle Spring here.  We are loving it.  I think Jenni and the boys arrived last night and might be skiing today.  Dennis and I went to the Salt Lake Temple early this morning with a man from our downtown ward.  He is a good friend.  It was wonderful.


So three of us are reading the Book of Mormon with a goal to complete it by June 30:  Dennis, me and Jenni.  We will finish right before Grandma's Saturday reunion and will have a great adventure or activity to celebrate.  We might tell you what we end up doing.  It's not to late to join in.  I'm grateful to have them aboard.  I'm noticing new things reading it again.  I need to write them down.


Take care and keep in touch.


Love, Mom

No comments: