HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OUR FAMILY! We love you and hope you are doing well.
Here's my valentine present: It's a quote I love about prayer.
"Do you share with your Heavenly Father your innermost beliefs, feelings and desires? Have you shared with Him the secret ambitions that lie in your heart? Can you pour out your heart to Him? And do you practice listening for His responses?" (from Jos. F. Smith)
I'm so grateful for prayer. It's taken me a long time to really be honest in prayer. It's a constant process. It's easy to keep some things back, to hold them back in secrecy or just by habit. I'm grateful to receive wisdom and help from my Heavenly Father through prayer
Our prayers are for our children and ourselves. We want you to be happy and safe, and successful in all the good you do. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment