Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to Lilah

Happy Birthday tomorrow to Lilah!  Tomorrow is Lilah's fourth birthday.  The weather is still warm and beautiful.  It will be a nice day to celebrate Lilah.  I think Ty and Dawn are taking her to a trampoline gym with sisters and friends.  She loves to jump and climb.  We love you, Lilah, and are very happy that you're part of our family.

What else is new?  Winter is coming to the Northeast Friday.  I actually think temperatures are already starting to drop.  Alex and Brynna have enjoyed a warm long Autumn.  (Is Autumn capitalized?)  Alex is busy at Cornell.  He enjoys it.  He and Brynna have bought their tickets for Christmas.  I'm very happy about that.  I bought a game today for New Year's Eve.  If you have a Roman costume, you might want to bring it.

Danny is working out at the gym and enjoying not running for a while.  He agrees that his 100 mile race was long and cold.  He really made good time considering his injury.

We haven't talked to Travis and Agata for a while.  They think we are pretty good travelers compared to some of their visitors.  Did you hear Agata is a licensed driver?

Tommy and Rilee are busy with work and school.  Rilee presented her thesis to her committee this week.  She prepared long and hard for that event.  I hope it went well.

What are your Halloween plans?  and parties?  and costumes? 

I must plant many, many bulbs before winter comes.  I think I have about three days to do that.

Dad is still leveling the basement floor.  Soon he will lay down the laminate flooring.  Too many projects.

We love you all!  Happy birthday, Lilah!

No comments: