Here we are being welcomed to Warsaw.
And here are some photos of old town Warsaw.
We wandered around ate had a good time while Travis was toiling away at work. Felt good to be on the other end of that equation for once. The only problem we ran into in Warsaw were the blue cheese pierogi. They gave us indigestion.
Ok, now onto Lodz. Barbara welcomed us in with tons of good food. Here is a picture of the most amazing cheesecake i have ever tasted. It was light and fluffy and not too sweet.
Here we are at Agata's dad's house. It was a beautiful apartment.
I believe this next photo is a "light snack" we had about an hour before going out to a large feast at a restaurant with the whole family. I like Polish snacks.
And here are a few shots from the feast with the family. We especially enjoyed meeting grandpa.
Peter took us around the city and showed us the factories. It was one of the most interesting parts of e trip for us.
And now onto Krakow.
And back to eating. Yes, this is a large piece of bread with lard and bacon and a pickle. Yum.
Here was some raw beef we ate. Yum.
Cool basement restaurant in the old town.
This next one was perhaps the highlight for us. The weather was beautiful and we stopped one night at an out-door place for drinks. We sat under this tree and talked and laughed for hours. It was wonderful.
Cheese.
We loved this main square in old town. Could have stayed here forever.
And now a few pictures from Paris. I'll only do a few right now because I'm getting tired. More to come later. Here's the Norte dame cathedral. It's blew my mind.
Playing the piano at the Shakespeare bookstore.
Relaxing at Luxembourg gardens.
We went to the top!
More food. Kabobs!
We rode these bikes all over the city. It was a great way to get around.
Gelato!
Breakfast the day we left.
Ok so obviously we ate a lot of food. I'll try to post more photos later of non food things. I think I must be hungry right now or something. Thanks to mom and dad for watching our kids and making this trip possible for us. It was an amazing experience.















































2 comments:
great photos! Wish we were there
great photos! wish we were there!
Post a Comment