Jan. 18, 2011
Hello Family!
Jenni and boys are back in Seattle. Danny ran to work today at noon. Driving is too dangerous. They are supposed to receive a record snowfall. We are a little disappointed here in our storm, but the mountains are getting a lot of snow. We all have a week of snow and rain ahead. Danny said the boys are loving it.
Dennis and I enjoyed our days with the boys very much. Ollie and Jak played computers games on a Kratt's Creatures website. We enjoyed going to MacDonalds. Milo happily played with everyone and everything. We ate a lot of sourdough waffles!
Travis left for Poland. We tried to load him up with gifts. We really missed Agata. She is probably in Berlin right now spending her tax return.
What a year this will be! Tyler and Dawn are expecting a baby in October! It's pretty early to announce, but that's the way it works now days. They are very excited. So are we. Travis and Agata are getting married in August, and some of us are going to Europe for the first time. Danny's City Creek project has it's grand opening in March. I think he will come for that. Rilee is going to Jordan and Alex and Brynna leave for Thailand in May, I think. I wonder what next Christmas will bring?
We enjoyed Christmas so much. The parties and meals were all so much fun. Thanks for all you shared with us. Thanks Travis for coming from so far to home for a while with us. Agata looked so great on skype in all of her Christmas finery. She had some new dressy white gloves on that Brynna sent to her.
I'm trying to get motivated to keep cleaning and painting. I'm sure I'll feel like it next week. Meantime I think downloading books onto my kindle is a lot of fun.
Drive carefully, stay warm, and keep in touch!
2 comments:
CONGRATS to ty and dawn!
Congrats T&D!!!
Post a Comment