I have enjoyed the last few years with Agata and Travis in Seattle. It has been fun for me. Travis assures me that school can't go on forever. I see the logic in that. But I will miss having them there.
Alex is trying to wrap up the last details of his wedding. Two more months would probably help.
Our street is blocked at Heather Ridge and 11000 South until July 2. But there is no sign by the church saying "no outlet" or "local traffic only". So cars and trucks and semis bustle by all day, impatient to burn up Clover Ridge Drive, then make a u-turn and come back annoyed. Very confusing.
Did I tell you how much I love and enjoy Tommy? His birthday is in the middle of the month, and he is in the middle of our family, but he doesn't manage to get lost. In fact, I think maybe he's the center of things.
I'm starting to get the wedding buzz where I'm capable of forgetting things like cups and plates and napkins....I'm just ready to party and do Fort Collins with my family....
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment