Anyway. I hope you are are warm and dry. Alex is doing better in his freezing apartment. The landlord sent in a specialist who cleaned and changed the furnace filter. Voila! They have heat. Tyler and Dawn negotiated the rent with their landlord and moved downstairs. Now they can afford to be warm. Tyler said that he doesn't remember the cold coming through the wall like this. We have been cold for a long time. I think next week should be slightly warmer. Brynna and Rilee are wedding dress shopping this weekend. They are looking for style ideas. I think Brynna's Mom might make her dress. Tommy, Rilee, Dennis and I are going to the opera on Saturday night. I am looking forward to it.
Danny is running in a 50 k on Orcas Island in February (I think on his birthday). That should keep him busy. Good luck! I wish we could be there. Jenni is busy with her boys and piano lessons and church work. She is very busy.
We had our 33rd anniversary this month. We still want to officially celebrate.
Keep in touch! We love you all.
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment