Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kitchen Destruction

Well it started today: the demolition of the kitchen. Dad has done miracles in the garage. In the last two days (skipping Sunday) he has cleaned out and rebuilt the storage areas. We have more storage than before! I just remeasured and adjusted the kitchen plans, so I have more storage than planned. We had a fun dinner with Rilee and Tommy yesterday. I trust we will keep eating and visiting during the next month. We have so many good memories of family times. It's hard to dismantle the place, but refreshing, too. We are getting to be experts at sorting and tossing.

I hope you are all well and happy. We all wish we were at Grandma's with Danny and Jenni and family this last weekend. They will be here at the end of this project! We miss you, Agata and Travis. Keep the pictures coming.

We love you!

2 comments:

Danny said...

Excited to hear that you are moving ahead with the project!

acurrit said...

I'm excited to see how it turns out and what edits you made to the original plan.