Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

So much news...

We keep reading the news about Poland. I remember (everyone in my generation does) when John F. Kennedy was shot. We were all devastated. I realize now that we lost our President. But we lost one leader. This is an incomprehensible blow to a country, to lose elected leaders, military officials, financial leaders in one blow. We are very concerned and hope that the regrouping can be orderly and inspired. We especially hope and pray that Agata and Barbara can be blessed and comforted at this time.

We are having a wedding in three weeks, give or take a few days. Ready or not....We're sort of ready. I look forward to seeing all of you.

Mike and Meri have moved. They are staying in an extended stay motel in Bellevue. Aunt Meri cried for a week. But their new home looks beautiful. Check it out: 1817 SE 8th Place, Renton.
She doesn't have much good to say about the area. I think I would have liked a small home in a funner area, but I don't think they wanted to cross the lake. (is it necessary? I don't know...)

Agata leaves tomorrow for Poland and Paris. I hope her research is exciting and successful. Travis and Brynna (yup. Brynna is going to Thailand) leave the night of the wedding for Thailand.

Take care all of you.

Love, Mom

2 comments:

acurrit said...

I think that was supposed to say "Alex and Brynna". .. Unless there is some funny business going on that I don't know about ...

jo said...

Oh dear. I meant Alex and Brynna. I needed a two-week sabbatical from anything sociable because of canker sore in the mouth.