Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy March Birthday, Agata!

Happy Birthday Agata! Sorry we missed the actual date. We have been experiencing bad weather here in the form of the stomach flu and head colds (and cold, wet rain and snow). We hope you had a fun day. We love you and wish we could spend more time together.

Tommy has started work. He and Rilee are so busy with school and wedding. The wedding is about seven weeks (maybe eight). I thought that when the Spring bulbs are up, there will be a wedding, and they are starting to come up.

Jenni has a broken elbow. She and Danny went mountain biking at a park and had a great time until she fell on her elbow. At times like this (well, at all times) I wish we lived closer. This is going to be very frustrating for her.

Sunday we had a chance to bless Laurel and Lilah in our home with the Bishops here from our ward and from the ward by Tyler and Dawn's house. We had a St. Patrick's Day dinner afterwards. We figured that Dawn is quite Irish and I'm some Irish, so it seemed appropriate. We had a wonderful day. Alex and Brynna stayed Saturday night and got up early (daylight savings time) for church with me. Tommy and Rilee were here later. Before we knew it, it was 10:00 p.m. It felt exactly like 9:00 p.m. We still needed an hour or so to wind down before bed.
We haven't really seen the sun all winter. This is all going to be a shock. I'm going to REI to buy a sun hat. I don't think I can take it.

We are going to miss Agata at the wedding. I think Travis is planning on going to Poland for the summer. He will be here in May for the wedding. Brynna is coming and Alex is staying until the night of the wedding dinner. Then he is off to Thailand for the summer. Danny and Jenni and boys will be here. I look forward to Jenni's advice, enthusiasm and encouragement.

Danny asked what Dennis and I had planned for the summer. My plans go up to May 6 and no further. I dream of seeing you all and having some great memories. I think Travis and Dennis are talking about a fifty-miler in the Uintahs which I suspect could be turned into a Washington hike. I would like to go crash on a beach bed on the Caribbean and order a limoda.

Grandpa's 80th birthday is coming up, March 30, I think.

We love you all!

Mom

No comments: