Dad and I are off to Tulum, Mexico on Monday. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time. I have officially nested here to wait out winter. I have endless house projects before the garden needs me. I'm sure we will have a great time, though. I have to say, though, I love being where I am at and it's hard to leave the family I'm with, but after I start travelling, I like it.
I miss seeing all of you who live far away. I can't wait until we are together again. Travis says he is very busy. I'm sure Agata is busy getting ready for her research in France and teaching of the U of W. Danny and Jenni are always busy and having fun. Jenni is involved in a bake sale to raise money for Haitian relief. Ollie was sick for a few days, but is feeling better. I can just imagine the smiles Milo is giving everyone. Jak love to ride his new bike.
Alex and Brynna visited us last weekend. We enjoyed them a lot. Rilee and Tommy have made some decisions about their wedding. Do you remember the Fort Douglas Historic Theater? You may want to talk to them. It's going to be a lot of fun. Rilee is busy with the International Development Club. She has a banquet this weekend at the Springville Art Museum. Tommy is looking for a job and doing some contract work.
Tyler and Dawn are busy working. Dawn is covering for her boss, Kerry, who is going on maternity leave. I'm sure Dawn will do a great job managing the store. I think she will like not working in the cafe for a while. Laurel has turned into a world-class sleeper. She loves her nap time. Lilah eats and eats, smiles and sleeps. Laurel loves books.
Take care while we are gone. We will have phones in Mexican (cell-same numbers) Call us if you need to. We'll call back when we aren't wet or sandy.
Love you all so much,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment