Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merrrrry Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve!

All is well here in Sandy. We had Thai food last night after making donuts and giving them to a few neighbors. Then we watched a show with Alec Guiness that sounded good: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier? It ended up being incomprehensible and unforgettable. They talked in code words all of the time. It was about the Cold War and the spy stuff in England. I laughed all night. It was almost as good as a parody of those things. But it was serious.

Thanks Danny for getting Travis to the airport! What a winter. I heard that the Portland Airport is closed. We are very grateful D and J and boys aren't on the road driving here.

Tonight Ty and Dawn and Laurel and Dawn's folks, George and Sherrie, are coming for a visit. We hope to eat a bit and play games. I'm sure Laurel will have a say in that.

Take care and have a great Christmas!

Love, Mom

No comments: