Oct. 9, 2008
We have enjoyed so much all of the visits and events in the last two months. It has been fun!!! Laurel's birth was a highlight. What joy it was and what a miracle. Thanks to everyone who came to visit us in the last few months!
Alex has some wonderful opportunities possibly coming his way in his Thai studies. Keep in touch with him for updates. Tommy is very busy and can sort of remember the good times in New York. Agata is having fun teaching! I'm sure the students are enjoying her class. Travis is settling in and scoping out the amount of reading and writing he will have ahead of him. Danny and Jenni returned him triumphant after a very successful marathon.
I'm doing a little sewing, trying to recapture the creative part of it. I also started to do Crosswords, which I never could do or stand before. Somehow the discipline makes sense now. I'm running across all kinds of words I didn't know existed before.
Tyler and Dawn are two ships passing in the night as they take care of Laurel (that's how they put it). They are doing a wonderful job. She is a fun baby to be around already. Tyler is adding some music to Cousin Nate's cafe tomorrow night.
Dennis is very busy at work. Why is Alliant Tech's stock going down? I obviously don't understand these things. They have a lot of work. Speaking of stock, isn't it good to be able to laugh? We watched a Saturday Night Live Weeknight skit tonight spoofing the news when the news is so extreme and ridiculous. It was funny.
Who turned out the lights? It's so dark and getting cold. I usually can learn to enjoy this weather sooner or later. I must try harder.
Tomorrow we pick all of the tomatoes. It's going to freeze. Good-bye garden.
Take care. We love you all!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment