for a deeper understanding of the bentness of my toe compare it to the straightness of my big toe on my right foot
ohhh and did i mention that the toe next to it is also broken?
I think I can see where the break is. And I'm glad the worst is over. I think it must be hard to break this toe, based on the fact that I've never known anyone to break it.
Yikes! The more I look at it, the more I cringe. Get well soon.By the way--I'm impressed you have chaco lines.Jenni--see you all in a few days~
Post a Comment
4 comments:
for a deeper understanding of the bentness of my toe compare it to the straightness of my big toe on my right foot
ohhh and did i mention that the toe next to it is also broken?
I think I can see where the break is. And I'm glad the worst is over. I think it must be hard to break this toe, based on the fact that I've never known anyone to break it.
Yikes! The more I look at it, the more I cringe. Get well soon.
By the way--I'm impressed you have chaco lines.
Jenni--see you all in a few days~
Post a Comment