Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Road Trip

March 30, 2008

I do believe today is Papa Herb's birthday. We will call him after church. We did have a great time on our road trip with Agata and Travis. I almost got the pictures in the right order! The condo we stayed in (thanks, Martineau's) was beautiful. We probably did too much in one day, but it was fun. When we returned to St. George after hiking in Zions, we bought hamburgers and shakes at Iceberg. Travis and Agata bought some giant bacon-plus burgers. They were amazing to look at and I'm still dreaming about them. We watched "Too Be or Not to Be" (one of my favorite movies). Agata was a good sport about it being set in Poland. She pointed out that it was made in 1942, which is pretty amazing as it is a big spoof about Adolf Hitler.

Tyler called when we got home. He and Dawn have a home phone now and internet. I will tell you the numbers, etc, but I don't want to post them especially. Dawn's Mom is improving, which is a great blessing, but she has a long ways to go. Dawn is feeling well and buying baby clothes.

It's snowing here!!!! And cold. (remember how hot we were in Zions?). (and how cold we were at Bryce Canyon). Anyway. Spring is slow and late here, which is the very best way for it to be. We might actually get fruit.

Oli is walking. It's been too long since I've seen him.

Did you know Travis and Agata don't especially like Mexican food? Anyone got any suggestions about the upcoming trip to you-know-where? All I know is "pica" means hot. Don't say pica. Maybe "no pica".

We love you all and look forward to many good memories this summer.

Love, Mom

No comments: